Diamond Golf International
After nearly four decades in the golf industry, Sal Rodriguez brings an unparalleled level of experience and expertise to the world of golf course construction. Having learned every aspect of building and maintaining a course, he brings an invaluable insight and offers an unmatched breadth of information for designers and clients looking to create a world-class course. The courses he has been involved with are some of the most highly regarded in Mexico, and are a testament to his insight and eye for achieving excellence. Through his leadership, Diamond Golf International maintains its place as the most highly regarded golf course construction company in Latin America. When looking for a partner to build a world-class golf course, look no further than the man who built Cabo.
Diamond Golf International not only provides all the necessary construction management services to ensure a project that is on time and on budget, our team of experts also provide pre-development consulting ensuring that your projects get started on the right foot. Once construction is done, the hard work begins, and Diamond Golf is there to ensure your success. Let our qualified maintenance professionals preserve the playability and visual appeal of your golf course. Diamond Golf is your partner every step of the way.
We have worked with the most highly regarded designers in the industry including Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Davis Love III and Tom Fazio.
Sal Rodriguez has overseen the construction of over 200 golf courses, among them:
- Cabo del Sol, Ocean | Jack Nicklaus | Los Cabos
- Cabo del Sol, Desert | Tom Weiskopf | Los Cabos
- Puerto Los Cabos | Jack Nicklaus | Los Cabos
- Puerto Los Cabos | Greg Norman | Los Cabos
- Club Campestre San Jose | Nicklaus Design | Los Cabos
- El Dorado | Nicklaus Design | Los Cabos
- Cabo Real | Robert Trent Jones II | Los Cabos
- Palmilla | Jack Nicklaus | Los Cabos
- Diamante Dunes | Davis Love III | Los Cabos
- Chileno Bay Club | Tom Fazio | Los Cabos
- Tres Marias | Jack Nicklaus | Morelia
- Punta Mita II | Jack Nicklaus | Riviera Nayarit